Journal of Vocational Education & Training – 12th International Conference
Please add these dates in to your diary for the next JVET conference – Friday 7th – Sunday 9th July 2017.
Information about the conference programme and call for papers will be posted here in the autumn.
The JVET Conference
Is a highly successful biennial international conference. This meeting has been providing a lively and critical forum for debates concerning all aspects of vocational education and training and developments in work and learning since 1995.
Any inquiry about the conference can be addressed to email@example.com.
Recent JVET articles
- Researching vocational education and training
- Do stackable credentials reinforce stratification or promote upward mobility? An analysis of health professions pathways reform in a community college consortium
- Varieties of universalism: post-1990s developments in the initial school-based model of VET in Finland and Sweden and implications for transitions to the world of work and higher education
- Differentiating knowledge, differentiating (occupational) practice
- Promoting VET teachers’ innovative behaviour: exploring the roles of task interdependence, learning goal orientation and occupational self-efficacy