Journal of Vocational Education & Training – 12th International Conference
Please add these dates in to your diary for the next JVET conference – Friday 7th – Sunday 9th July 2017.
Information about the conference programme and call for papers will be posted here in the autumn.
The JVET Conference
Is a highly successful biennial international conference. This meeting has been providing a lively and critical forum for debates concerning all aspects of vocational education and training and developments in work and learning since 1995.
Any inquiry about the conference can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent JVET articles
- The didactics of vocational Bildung: how stories matter in VET research
- Students’ meaning-making and sense-making of vocational knowledge in Dutch senior secondary vocational education
- Licencing and training reform in the Australian aircraft maintenance industry
- Excluded and dropped in: habitus and biographical identity in vocational adolescents’ life transitions
- ‘It’s not like a normal 9 to 5!’: the learning journeys of media production apprentices in distributed working conditions